mselect is looking to hire a Warehouse Manager for an FMCG client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years of warehouse management experience. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Implementing and overseeing security operations.
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Ensuring the safety of staff.
- Motivating and disciplining staff.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of the condition and location of fleet vehicles.
- Assisting with deliveries where required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- 10+ years of warehouse management experience.
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Ability to operate forklift effectively.
- high communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Good Computer skills with knowledge in related warehouses systems.
- Available to work extended hours.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.