mselect is looking to hire an Administration Specialist for an international oil and gas operator in Basrah. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience, preferably in International Oil & Gas companies Fluency in English is a must.
Admin Specialist is responsible for performing different administrative support related tasks and is able to work independently. Provide Ticketing and travel related support services in alignment with company policies and corporate culture.
Rotation and Business Travel Management:
- Handle all Ticketing & Travel related matters for staffs of the company, such as ticket and hotel booking, ground transportation arrangement, ticketing and traveling database management
- Handle all admin section reports, such as BPR, VOWD, payment requests, and department performance
- Manage, monitor and control the departmental expenditure, within the agreed budgets
- Contract of travel agency master service in ticketing, hotel booking
- Manage annual ROTA plans for all international employees
- OA system development and update
Management of office stationery and other supplies:
- Complete necessary procurement documents under supervision and follow-up closely with Procurement for progress
- Contract for stationery purchase
- Keep track of and responsible for the storage of Office Keys
Communications & Working Relationships:
- Internal: All departments
- External: Vendors and Service Providers
- Any Bachelor’s University degree or above
- Minimum 5 years of experience, preferably in International Oil & Gas companies
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent ability in organizing, team building
- Good Collaboration and cooperation ability
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.