mselect is looking to hire a Mechanical Engineer for a manufacturing client in Basrah. Candidates must have 7 - 10 years of relevant experience. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Responsible for reporting to Facility Manager
- Responsible of managing subcontractors on site during facility assembly period
- Conducting daily Control and reporting of assembly phases to Facility Manager
- Handling coordination between Port Authorities and company
- Responsible for documentation and project approvals
- Will be responsible of Technical issues such as periodic maintenance after start-up of facility
- Must have 7 - 10 years of machinery experience
- Experienced in machinery equipment manufacturing and assembly
- Preferably who speaks English
- Able to use a computer (Word, Excel and AutoCAD)
- Experienced in storage and record tracking
- Be able to follow and control the oil plant installation
- Welded and bolted assembly field control
- Residing in Basrah/ Umm Qasr region or residing in all regions of Iraq, provided that they stay in the construction site camp area
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.