MSELECT is looking to hire an Oracle Database Administrator for an international holding group in Baghdad, Candidate must have 2 years of proven work experience as a Database Administrator. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Installing and maintaining the Oracle database software.
- Creating storage database structures with high-level security features.
- Altering storage structures to meet the evolving needs of the company.
- Setting up database user accounts.
- Training users on how to access the information in the database.
- Finding and debugging malfunctioning programs affecting the database integrity.
- Creating autonomous database backups.
- Regularly updating the database security protocols.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Sciences
- Up to 2 years of proven work experience as a Database Administrator
- Familiarity with Oracle database design, coding, and documentation
- Knowledge of database backup procedures, recovery systems, and SQL
- Knowledge of programming languages and API
- Ability to visualize algorithmic structures
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Good knowledge with MS Office Suite
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process