Provide supervision/oversight to security operations
Responsibilities and Key Objectives:
Not limited to:
- Oversight and supervision of the Security Run the Operations Room, within the Security Operations Center (SOC) and responsible for the day to day professional, and efficient running of security operations under the Security Operations Management (SOM) remit.
- Direct oversight and supervision management of the Kurdish national Watch keepers.
- Oversight and tasking of Kurdish national personnel, in particular Armed Protection Teams (APT) and Team Leaders.
- Implementing the Journey Management Plan (JMP) and ensuring that every movement is planned and executed according to the Security Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Running a daily operational brief for all Armed Protection Teams (APT) Team Leaders to ensure all assigned tasks are understood and planned.
- Initial response to security incidents and emergencies within company’s operations.
- Conduct audits of operations areas and prepare reports.
High School, College preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience in security, military or law enforcement. Prior knowledge and experience of working in a security operations room preferred.
- Have experience working with International companies in the KRI, Iraq or Syria.
- Fluent in English language – verbal and written. Expected English language skills are IELTS level 6.5 or higher; PTE level 58 or higher, TOFEL level 85 or higher or similar certifications.
- Have a detailed understanding of KRG security legislation/regulation and all laws applicable to the provision of security services in the KRI.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and document emergency responses.
- Demonstrate a capability to manage a large number of personnel
- Demonstrate the highest standards of professionalism
- Be able to uphold standards for all personnel and enforce discipline
- Be able to make decisions in a complex, changing environment
- Demonstrate a capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Be IT literate in Microsoft suit applications – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe
- Ability to write documents, produce spreadsheets and generate reports.
- Knowledge of Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) operations, Radio operations and Web based vehicle tracking applications.