- Coordinate between sites and Basra government department
- Very good communication skills in Basra
- directorates and especially with the SOC
- Solid background with immigration and Iraqi departments procedures
- Time oriented, team spirit,
- Multi-task professionalism in the work place, stability with carrying his tasks.
- Owns a car (preferably not necessarily),
- Well trusted.
- Acceptable computer skills.
- Committed to the working hours and the work needs in case of emergencies.
- Satisfactory level of English language, fluency is not a necessity for this position.
- The candidate is preferably male.
- Proficient in working effectively in a fast-paced environment while making multiple tasks at a time.
- Well versed in budgeting, inventory maintenance, time management and task prioritization.
- Proven front desk handling skills, demonstrated ability to handle phone calls and correspondence effectively.
- Demonstrated skills in computer maintenance and basic troubleshooting of windows.
- Skilled in data entry and data processing.
- Skilled in Excel, Word, Power point.
- Skills with Mac computer.
- Operational knowledge of the functioning of various office equipment including scanners and printers.
- Well practiced in software based payroll processing, employee database software and online project promotion.
- Expert in maintaining productive written correspondence with stakeholders and vendors.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven collaborative skills to facilitate team work.
- Proficient in issuing and presenting monthly and weekly progress reports.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly.
- Customer oriented attitude towards work with profound ability to interact effectively with others.
- Good attention to detail with ability to develop time-lined project blueprints.
- Proven ability to comprehend and follow instructions accurately.