MSELECT is looking to hire a Finance Coordinator for a Consultancy Firm in Erbil. Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same field.
Financial coordinators are primarily responsible for executing their daily financial activities that are in compliance with the company standards
Responsibilities and Key Objectives:
- To gather and collect all the financial data and information, to verify whether it has been accurately entered in the system, and to monitor and retrieve the financial details whenever there is a need, etc.
- To review, post and follow up with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and other balance reconciliation.
- To assist in tracking the journal entries by reviewing the source documentation and making relevant adjustments, assisting in the preparation of audit requirements, supporting in the preparation of statistical reports and to make sure that they are standardized.
- To ensure timely completion of the assigned accounting tasks that are in accordance with the outlined policies and procedures.
- To review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- To prepare and recommend policies and procedures.
- To prepare monthly social security and quarterly personal income tax lists
- To assist in month end closing.
- To ensure weekly closing of cash.
- Minimum of 2 years of similar working experience.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to respond to tasks and urgent requests in a timely manner.
- Fluency in communications orally & writing - in English and Kurdish. Arabic is a plus.