International Energy company is hiring for Civil HSE Advisor role, Minimum 5 years’ experience as HSE Inspector/Advisor in addition to fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic is required.Purpose of the Role
To provide health and safety reporting and advice in order to promote excellence and maximize company performance through audit, communication and continuous improvement of these health and safety systems.
• Manage the safety of the construction activities by the contractors.
• Ensuring that the work or service is executed in compliance with company’s HSE Policy and its associated procedures and specifications.
• Investigating accidents and incidents and identifying the root cause and carrying out tool box talks and training where required.
• Ensure that the hazard analysis and job safety analysis are performed and approved by the appropriate parties from the company contractor to ensure adherence to safety requirements.
• Ensuring that the work or service is executed in compliance with company's HSE policy and its associated procedures and specifications.
• Ensure health and safety systems are easy to use and understood by all personnel.
• Ensure monitoring systems are implemented and maintained.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent.
• Above average computer skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel ,Outlook and Powerpoint.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Presentation skill set.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering and Civil.
• Nebosh/IOSH Required.
• Minimum of 5 years as HSE Advisor/Inspector responsible for HSE aspects of major or minor Oil and Gas Projects
• Language skills written and speaking English / Kurdish/ Arabic
Additional Skills Requirements
• Effective communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to perform under stressful conditions.
• Probability and decision making skills.