Working for one of the world’s fastest growing and most exciting companies - As Country Lead, you will be owning the long-term growth and profitability of Iraq. You will oversee growth based on market requirements, and will be managing every part of a customer’s journey. You will continually focus on bringing more suppliers into the launch city while in parallel improving the company’s value-proposition to existing suppliers. You will explore new avenues of growth by innovating on multiple low-cost and premium offering. Given the company remains a hyper-local business, an equally critical part of your job would be partnering with your cities and its key stakeholders. Internally, you will be supported by strong Operations, Marketing and other functional teams to help you leverage our past experience and expertise to help you achieve these results quickly and more efficiently.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the support team, Product team and Engineering to communicate product and process needs to deliver the company in your market
- Initiate creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns targeted both at the consumer and partners.
- Build the business from ground up; Manage deployment and quality of the supply chain
- Run experiments: the company is looking for people who are curious and passionate about solving problems! As a startup within a startup, there will be many interesting challenges ahead. Experimenting and finding unique solutions is in the DNA of the company.
- Engage with local regulatory and political stakeholders within Iraq
- Scale the company to other cities through developing and sharing your experience
WHO ARE YOU?
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience at senior management level experience from a strategy, management consulting, finance, banking or tech start up environment
- Experience within Iraq and understanding of the competitive landscape
- Master’s degree in science/engineering, economics, finance, management, social sciences, law or similar field (MBA a plus)
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get things done attitude
- Relevant experience in consumer service marketing is helpful
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to build smart partnerships
- Entrepreneurial DNA
- A passion for company and growing the brand
- Company credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. The company is not just another tech company, they are reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- The company has access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that they actively engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement