- Create, manage and complete bids/estimations/quotations based on customer specification or customer requirements/budget in order to achieve both market competitiveness and high margin for the company.
- To carry out research, update records and maintain detailed information as part of a flexible team.
- Creating business winning documentation to an exceptionally high standard
- Check various Tender Search systems on a daily basis and identify any contracts which may be of interest to the Company, either to bid or for market intelligence purposes.
- Responsible for updating all spreadsheets, databases and company sales records and to produce reports for both the team and for the board of directors when required.
- Develop good working relationships with all company departments.
- Ability to chair and take minutes at Tender Steering Meetings as well as ensuring accurate up to date records are kept of all action points.
- To follow relevant procedures for Tender compilation, authorisation and despatch.
- Responsible for ensuring tenders are submitted consistently ahead of the deadlines set by the tendering authority or body.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Manage the tender submission through its entire life cycle. To edit text submissions made by other members of staff including more senior members of the team.
- The position requires that tenders and business proposals meet all relevant specifications; are in line with the most recent research available and best practice; and are compliant with client requirements.
- To provide technical and commercial writing skills to the team and have the ability to produce costing information to help the tender steering team decision making.
- Receive and deal with inquiries from colleagues and clients concerning tenders
Fluency in Kurdish, Arabic, and English.
Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Internet, Email, and other programmers related to tendering process.
3-4 years’ experience in a similar role.