MSELECT is looking to hire an Office Manager for a consultancy client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience and be fluent in English and Kurdish; Fluency in Arabic is a plus.
The Office Manager will be in charge of the organization's secretary functions, as well as coordinating with directorates and departments and organizing meetings and interviews with outside parties.
- Organize the work of the office, support the Director and direct the office's personnel so that the office's tasks are completed efficiently and without delay
- Organize and conduct interviews, prepare meeting agendas and write down the content of meetings
- Resolve any issues related to the management of the work of the office and respond to requests or problems with the knowledge of the Director and in coordination with other departments
- Coordinate with management and other departments to ensure implementation of applicable guidelines, policies and procedures
- Build and develop trust-based relationships with in-government, non-government institutions, partners, donors, collaborators and visitors
- Prepare and organize the visits of the Director, in coordination with the administration and finance department
- Monitor the level of office requirements and administer deficiencies
- Install and update records, ensure accuracy of information, and work with soft and hard file systems
- Coordinate with the communication department to ensure that information about the director's activities is disseminated
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Director
- At least 2-3 years of office management, administration, and program planning
- Have a university degree in administration, international relations, social sciences, or any other similar technical field
- Fluent in Kurdish and English (speaking and writing). Fluency in Arabic is a plus
- A working knowledge of computer programmes, especially Word and Excel, is required
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.