Position title: Director of Operations & Maintenance
Reporting to: Chief Engineer
Location: Erbil, business trips to Singapore and Moscow.
- Ensure safe operation of the pipeline system, including linear part and pump station facilities.
- Participate in elaboration of Company's Technical Policy.
- Plan and monitor the timely execution of routine maintenance, repair of equipment of linear part and pumping stations.
- Plan and monitor diagnostic inspection of trunk pipelines, process pipelines, underwater crossings, mechanical and technological equipment, power equipment.
- Directly manage the units responsible for mechanical and technological equipment, power equipment, automation, metrology.
- Organise development of required actions to upgrade the linear part and pump station facilities up to standard requirements based on the diagnostic survey results and control implementation of developed actions.
- In the event of emergency and abnormal situations, organise, control and manage required technical actions to eliminate the causes of emergency and maintain / restore integrity of the pipeline system.
- Develop proposals on upgrade of the pipeline system and reduction of production losses, participate in elaboration and approval of programs of, technical re-equipment, reconstruction and construction.
- Control over development of equipment and materials supply plan for the routine maintenance, repair of equipment of the linear part, pumping stations, control over operating costs.
- Control over the provision of business units with the necessary equipment and special equipment.
- Control over development and improvement of the regulatory framework related to operations of the linear part facilities and pump stations.
- Participation in the work of Tender Committee within assigned business duties.
- Participation in the work of the Technical Council.
- Interaction with the State Bodies and local Self-Government Authorities of Iraq and Kurdistan Autonomy within assigned business duties.
- Interaction with contractors and other counterparts.
- Education: higher technical;
- Experience in the role of manager at least 5 years in organizations of pipeline oil transportation;
- Knowledge of international requirements for the operation, repair, technical re-equipment and construction of main oil pipelines, oil pumping stations;
- Knowledge of international standards in the field of pipeline oil transportation;
- Organizational skills, negotiation skills, the ability to make independent decisions, high efficiency, sociability.
- English Advanced