MSELECT is looking to hire a Director for Capital Construction for one of its clients in the oil & gas in Kurdistan with below details:
Position title: Director for Capital Construction
Reporting to: Chief Engineer.
Location: Erbil, business trips to Singapore and Moscow.
- Organization and control of the Company's work on capital construction, reconstruction and overhaul of the oil pipeline and pumping stations of the oil pipeline system in Iraqi Kurdistan
- Organization and control of the process of capital construction, reconstruction and overhaul of the Company's facilities, coordination of plans, reports, construction schedules and other documents in the field of capital construction;
- Analysis of deviations in the construction process;
- Monitoring and participation in the preparation of short-term and long-term Work Plans and Budgets, control and management of budget changes;
- Analysis of the implementation of budgets and the coordination of reports;
- Ensuring corporate approvals for capital construction;
- Participation in the formation of development programs, technical re-equipment, etc.
- Education: higher technical;
- Experience in the role of manager at least 5 years in organizations of pipeline oil transportation;
- Knowledge of international requirements for the operation, repair, technical re-equipment and construction of main oil pipelines, oil pumping stations;
- Knowledge of international standards in the field of pipeline transport of oil
- English advanced