MSELECT is looking for a Sales Supervisor for an industrial and distribution group in Kirkuk. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience in van sales. Fluency in English and Kurdish is a must, Arabic is a plus.
The Sales Supervisor will be responsible for performing the morning duty in order to ensure the sales team hit the market on time and provide support to any issues faced by the salesmen at the time of leaving the depot.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Achieve the budgeted volumes and margins.
- Achieve the distribution target of 90% for the Store Keeping Units in order to optimize sales and market share.
- Achieve all the sales KPI'S (visibility, execution, prime location. etc.).
- Ensure that all customer contracts are executed according to company needs.
- Ensure that the right people are working in the right place.
- Make sure that AR is achieved by 100% for reconcile and collection.
- Perform the daily morning duty to ensure that the entire sales team hit the market on time and to provide support for the team regarding any issues they face starting from the time the team leaves the depot.
- Work with the sales team independently on a monthly basis for market visits (6-8).
- Conduct daily market visits in order to ensure that all routes use the same KPIs.
- Ensure that the sales team commit to JCP on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all execution methods are on a standard basis at the shops (visibility, coolers in prime locations with integrity, and merchandize SKU'S according to category).
- Build strong relationships with customers through frequent visits.
- Conduct weekly and monthly meetings with team members in order to discuss results.
- Conduct daily meetings with the team in order to achieve VSR results.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work Independently.
- Passion for success.
- Positive thinker.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexible to work in different locations with a will to be placed in different areas.
- Ability to analyze the daily/ weekly sales reports.
- Ability to meet deadlines and achieve goals on time.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to manage 6-8 routes.
Education and Experience:
- 3 years of supervisory experience in van sales, preferably in dairy products.
- FMCG Experience is preferred; especially in the beverage industry.
- Experience in distribution, coverage,
- Excellence in execution & visibility.
- Excellence in sales operations.
- Experience in handling all sales channels (retail, Supermarket, WSL, etc.) is preferred.
- Must be familiar with the areas of Kirkuk Governorate.
- Experience in distribution & sales.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (MS Office, MS Excel, MS Power Point, etc.).
- Experience in the sales systems (HHT, APP, mobiles).
- Kurdish and English are mandatory; Arabic is a plus.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.