MSELECT is looking for a Machinery Maintenance Manager for a manufacturing client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in FMCG with a proven technical and managerial skills. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in FMCG with a proven technical and managerial skills
- FMCG industry experience (Tobacco, Food, Soft Drinks & Beverage etc.) is a must.
- High reporting skills.
- Hands-On SCADA control, PLC, SIMENS system and ladder diagram maintenance.
- Experience in maintenance planning and Spare parts management.
- Knowledge in building and Facilities (Generators, HVAC, Fire Alarm and Firefighting System, Air Compressors, as well as the ability to read the electrical / mechanical drawings).
- Language professionalism: English, Arabic.
- Proven skills & experience in managing individual.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.