MSELECT is looking to hire Assistant to Chairman for an FMCG client in Beirut, Lebanon. The main scope of this role is to supervise daily support operations and commercial teams of our company in Iraq and Syria. Minimum 5 years Business development experience with a financial background of 10 years is a must. Fluency in Arabic and English is required.
- Supervise daily support operations and commercial teams of our company in Iraq and Syria and assume full accountability for the board for all company operations.
- Successfully implement company policy.
- Maintaining a dialogue between commercial leaders and the board.
- Cash Management, Financial Accounting and Corporate Finance Competence.
- Controlling finance and monitoring costs and expenses Building and maintaining an effective management team.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process especially for Iraq.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Analyze sales, marketing, finance and other reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximize growth.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance.
- Managing budgets.
- Responsible for the set KPIs by the board.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Drives profitability of the business.
- Drives the culture of the business.
- Planning and controlling change.
- Ensures the correct practices are being met.
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning.
- Producing long-term business plans.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in business development, customer management, sales or related field.
- Financial background of at least 10 years is a must.
- Strong communication, sales and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
- Superb negotiation capabilities.
- Must be team oriented and results focused.