MSELECT is looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager for an international FMCG client in Erbil. The main scope of this role is to execute sales plan for the region and achieve the sales volume, market execution and customer service objectives. Minimum of 3 years senior managerial experience is required with fluency in Arabic and English.
- Convert the Region’s sales, net revenue and market development objectives to all Unit Sales Managers within the Region.
- Provide ongoing coaching to all USMs within the Region and ensure they are properly equipped, trained and motivated to achieve their objectives.
- Ensure proper roll out and sustain the implementation of Best Practice Tools within the Region.
- Develop strong relationship with Key Accounts within the Region, this will include coordinating with the Key account manager on all call coverage & customer wiring.
- Report competitive activities to the Sales &Marketing Director as and when it happens.
- Report infrastructure requirements within the Region as per market needs to the Sales & Distribution Director.
- Assess the regional sales staffing and skill requirements. Develop plans to address short and long term HR needs within the Region.
- Sales /volume and net revenue targets for the Region
- Conduct annual and six month appraisals with the direct reports using the HR tools for building capability within the region.
- Route KPIs, productivity, positive calls, completed calls, success rate, drop size, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- Managed front-line performers.
- Demonstrated functional expertise with FMCG company for a minimum of 3 years in a Senior Managerial role.
- Execute and operationalize a business strategy.
- Ability to align & motivate a team.
- University Graduate & Computer Literacy ( Windows applications )
- Arabic / English speaking.
- Age between 35 to 40 years old.