MSELECT is looking to hire a Channel Sales Engineer for a security solutions client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years channel sales experience in CCTV/IT/CE with local distributors and retailers. Fluency in English is a must.
• Responsible for driving sales and daily account management activities with Key Channel Partners, visit traditional CCTV channel stores for product distribution and sample distribution to improve channel coverage
• Regularly collect PSI (purchase-sell-inventory) data from dealers as well as competitor’s data; analyze the sales data; and improve products sales;
• Execute and Manage Commercial Strategies (MSRP, Selected Distribution Criteria, partner set evolution in territory, channel compensation scheme)
• Provide product knowledge training and after-sales service support to secondary and tertiary customers
• Carry out terminal standardization project for terminal stores (including CCTV and chain channels) with our products
• Organize promotion activities regularly to drive the retail of terminal stores
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• 3+ years of channel sales experience in CCTV/IT/CE with local distributors and retailers
• Solid connection with leading distributors and dealers to enable fast introduction and rollout of new brands and products to the market
• Proven record to successfully introduce new brands to top dealers/retailers
• Strong negotiation and communication skills, experience in retail and distribution agreements is essential
• Fluent in English
• Good analytical Excel and advanced presentation skills
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.