The HR Advisor will support the Human Resources department, including HR Deputy Manager and other designated staff as appropriate, to ensure that company is in compliance with labor, social insurance, tax, etc. rules and regulations, policies and procedures of Iraq. The HR Adviser must exercise independent judgment and discretion in performing tasks given to him/her by HR Deputy Manager.
Qualification and experience required
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in the field of Human Resources, in particular, knowledge in personnel and staff management duties.
- Written and oral English and Kurdish language skills. The individual must be computer literate and have the capacity, at a minimum, to proficiently use the software MS Office and Excel.
- Proven organizational and administrative skills.
- Working knowledge in a multi-cultural environment is desirable.
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, or other related field.
- At least 1-2 years of progressive experience in the field of HR Management/Administration.
- Work experience with oil companies, preferably international, or other companies within the HR/Admin department, with focus on HR/Admin related rules and regulations.
- Ability to work independently in a rapidly changing professional environment.
- Knowledge of Iraq rules and regulations governing HR/Admin related issues is desirable