- Recording of food and beverage costs
- Adhering to all cost control procedures
- Updating costings
- F&B revenue and cost audits
- Reviews purchasing procedures for all F&B items
- Processes Food & Beverage accruals
- Monitor inventories of Food & Beverage to increase inventory turnover
- Participates in month end reporting procedures in relation to F&B stock.
- Check and verify voids in the POS systems.
- Check and verify discounts on the POS systems.
- Check and verify all settlements done on the POS system.
- Prepares monthly F&B Report and distribute to management.
- Responsible for surprise spot checks at all Avesta outlets.
- Update selling prices in POS as per the instruction from authorized persons.
- Responsible to maintain the Menu Pricing, Consumption and POS systems.
- Any other tasks as and when required by the management.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
Qualification / Education Level :
Bachelor of Commerce or Similar or 4-year bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting or similar major
Special Skills, if any:
- Understanding of the basic accounting functions and strong analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to perform bank reconciliations and managed sales and purchase ledgers
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Analytical approach with good eye for detail
- Strong strategic planning
- Strong Excel skills; intermediate to advanced level
- Someone with a hands-on, pro-active approach; taking personal responsibility and initiative to prevent or resolve problems.