MSELECT is recruiting on behalf of our client which is an International Trading / catering company. we are currently looking for Store Keeper (Indian/Filipino) with minimum 3 years of experience in catering and hospitality field, to join their team in Erbil. Must speak English ; Arabic is a plus.
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and settles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Maintains records of all deliveries.
- Receives and stores documents and confidential files; maintains record of approved document and confidential file destruction.
- Ships canceled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate.
- Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves inconsistencies regarding receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs and surplus
- Compile the records of the supplies.
- Checking the supplies from time to time
- Record the number and the kinds of supplies.
- Distribute the supply in its designated areas.
- Securing the status of each supply.
- Checking possible damages or scratches
- Uses equipment necessary for the handling, shifting, or moving of material, such as a hand truck, forklift, hydraulic stage, etc.
- Uses office equipment such as a typewriter, computerized information system, calculator, photocopier, fax machine, etc.
- Works within the company’s policies, objectives and quality management system.
- Implement the inventory in the OMEGA system
- Receive the purchase requisitions form the concessions/cafeterias and prepare batch with color code for every one separately.
- Coordinate with the store manager in the airport and the chef about their weekly/monthly requirements
- Provide the consumption for each concession in weekly basis and follow up and coordinate with the suppliers about the delivery.
- Commercial end-to-end responsibility for negotiating and agreeing the best possible pricing and terms with the vendors confirmed by contracts within the BITCO directives, rules and guidelines; authorized to make autonomous commitments and sign procurement orders on behalf of BITCO in order to achieve the lowest possible total cost of ownership without compromising in the quality
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received;
- Find alternative solutions for the discontinued supply and maintain the contact list with the suppliers.
- Plan ahead for the bi-monthly inventory and send the inventory and the cost center twice a month.
- Prepare the purchase requisition according to your consumption and send it to the suppliers if requested by your line manager.
- Daily check-up one the near expiry and inform your line manager about this issue.
- Record the temperature on the log sheet for the cold storage and frozen storage.
- Develop the procedure and maintain the require changes from time to time according to the status of the country.
- Visit the airport to cross-check the bi-monthly inventory.
Qualification / Education Level :
Diploma or Bachelor or equivalent
Special Skills, if any:
- Nationality/Gender: Male- Any
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as, but not limited to, lifting (unassisted), bending, standing or climbing.
- Must have knowledge and experience in storekeeping
- Must be keen to details.
- Must have strong built to carry supplies
- Well organized