MSELECT is looking to hire an HR and Admin Officer for a local NGO group to be based in Erbil, Iraq.
The HR Officer is a full-time position based in HQ- Erbil with some travel to other sites within KRI. The HR Officer will support the work of NGO’s management, perform a full range of HR duties and support administrative requirements for the office.
- Maintain employee Files (soft and hard copies)
- Prepare and make job offers and prepare employee contracts
- Update HR databases
- Maintain human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications
- Prepare payroll and maintain/update absences, leave, overtime, etc.
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies, update policy and forms working with management
- Prepare, organize and implement orientation for new employees, working with management and program staff; disseminate onboarding packages, and explain SEED’s organizational policies
- Administer medical insurance, and disability programs by advising employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping with form completion; verifying submission; notifying employees of approvals
- Prepare exit interviews and procedures, and make sure the all paperwork and final payments for departing employees
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant paperwork and information
- Coordinate HR meetings, seminars, and required trainings
- Manage performance evaluation process/ Performance Reviews.
- Oversee Recruitment Process
- Maintain filing system
- Maintain general HQ facilities, and operations such as office systems, technology, and equipment
- General administrative tasks, as required
- University degree in a related field is required.
- Good interpersonal skills including ability to gain trust and build relationships
- High communication skills
- High standard of spoken and written English, Arabic and Kurdish is a must
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Email, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience is a must
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.