|Location||Erbil, Iraq||Job Type|
MSELECT is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for an international Business Consultancy firm in Erbil. The successful candidate must have a practical experience of 2-3 years in the field of Administrations, fluency in English and Kurdish is must.
• Proficient in working effectively in a fast-paced environment while making multiple tasks at a time.
• Proven front desk handling skills, demonstrated ability to handle phone calls and correspondence effectively.
• Demonstrated skills in computer maintenance and basic troubleshooting of windows.
• Skilled in data entry and data processing.
• Skilled in Excel, Word, Power point.
• Skills with Mac computer.
• Operational knowledge of the functioning of various office equipment including scanners and printers.
• Well practiced in software based payroll processing, employee database software and online project promotion.
• Expert in maintaining productive written correspondence with stakeholders and vendors.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven collaborative skills to facilitate team work.
• Proficient in issuing and presenting monthly and weekly progress reports.
• Demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly.
• Customer oriented attitude towards work with profound ability to interact effectively with others.
• Good attention to detail with ability to develop time-lined project blueprints.
• Proven ability to comprehend and follow instructions accurately.
• Arabic is advance.