Support to the SC Manager and rest of the SC team for the efficient and effective coordination of team delivery including the following:
- Collaborates with other SCM Team members to drive increased efficiency and effectiveness through standardization, better work practices and improved coordination for supply and procurement operations
- Supporting SC Manager in liaison with MNR, preparing documentation and maintaining records of papers and approvals obtained, and any other matters relating to regulatory management
- Coordinates all contract submittals and correspondence through the approvals process as Secretary of Bid Committee
- Support to Contracts and Procurement Specialists for sourcing activities and workload sharing
- Identifies opportunities to support and enhance existing processes and improved productivity
- Ensuring effective communication between team members
- Develop reports and monitor team performance and activities using agreed KPIs and reporting metrics
- Maintain Supply Chain database
- Lead SC audit activities, and ensure lessons learned are communicated to the SC function
- Ensure SC practices are in compliance with Company & Government policies & procedures
- Develop policies, procedures and standards for SC function in liaison with SC Manager/category leads
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a Business environment .
- Confident, self-motivated, high initiative and adaptability.
- Excellent oral/written communication and organizational skills.
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills with a 'can do' attitude.
- Understanding of overall Supply Chain Management lifecycle.
- Comprehensive computer skills specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience with an IOC.
- SC Team and key internal stakeholders across Operations, Projects, Drilling and Infrastructure.
- Good contract drafting and management skills is preferred.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive is preferred.
- Operating at all levels within the company is preferred.
- Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted