MSELECT is looking to hire a B2B Marketing Assistant for an international training organization in Lebanon. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and be fluent in English.
- Updating content, structure and pages on the Company website to maximise visibility and conversion of traffic into leads and sales.
- Identifying issues proactively and fixing them
- Measuring traffic, conversion and lead generation actions
Email and Database Marketing
- implement email campaigns to generate leads for Company’s businesses based on strategy from the B2B Marketing Manager
- Implement a growth strategy for the Company Client Database
Search Engine Advertising (SEA)
- Implementation of Company Google AdWords and Bing strategies to generate leads for Company’s business lines in both Display and Search.
- Google Analytics & Webmaster tools, Google AdWords, WordPress, Microsoft Office Programmes, Canva, Adobe, Salesforce
Required Skills and Experience
- A degree or related qualification in marketing or digital marketing
- Ideally have experience with B2B Marketing in a SME
- Experience of working with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO and Email Marketing.
- Be able to think outside the box, keeping up to date with marketing trends and marketing tools and utilising these to innovate and grow
- Hands-on, practical and a good all round marketeer
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast moving and dynamic business environment
- Excellent English, other languages a plus
- Passionate about marketing and digital marketing
- Independent, innovative, results driven
- Analytical, numbers focused, detail oriented
- Good project management skills
- A good communicator, this role may involve some client interaction and working with partners
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.