MSELECT is looking for a Maintenance Head for an international power plant client in Lebanon. Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the gas turbine combined cycle power plant operation. Fluency in English is a must.
- Total experience in the gas turbine combined cycle power plant of at least 10 years.
- The Maintenance Head shall also be able to document his experience in the area of gas turbine combined cycle power plants maintenance for 3 years and shall be a maintenance head in GTCC power plant for a period of time not less than 3 years.
- The reference power plant capacity shall not be less than 200MWe.
- The preferred type of gas turbine experience is V94.2 / SGT5-2000E.
- The HRSG system in the reference plant of the candidate shall be of at least double pressure type.
- The candidate shall be in good command of both written and spoken English. French and Arabic will be of additional advantage.
- Degree (Bachelor of Engineering Degree, Master of Engineering Degree) in the area of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.