MSELECT is hiring an Operation Head for an international power plant client in Lebanon. Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the gas turbine combined cycle power plant operation and be fluent in English.
The Operations Heads leads the Operations staff and manages all aspects of operations of a power plant to ensure safe, environmentally compliant and efficient operations of the plant.
- Total experience in the gas turbine combined cycle power plant operation of at least 10 years.
- The operation head shall also, be able to document his experience as gas turbine combined cycle power plants shift supervisor for 4 years and shall be an operation head in GTCC power plant for a period of time not less than 3 years.
- The reference GTCC power plant capacity shall not be less than 200MWe.
- The HRSG system in the reference plant of the candidate shall be of at least double pressure type.
- The candidate shall be in good command of both written and spoken English. French and Arabic will be of additional advantage.
- Technical University graduates.
- Degree (Bachelor of Engineering Degree, Master of Engineering Degree) in the area of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.