MSELECT is looking to hire an Application Operations Manager for a leading global technology client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in digital industry operation. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
About the Job
You will be playing operations manager for the Application Store, responsible for the user and revenue increase in Iraq.
You need to have the necessary skills for a content aggregation/curation role in apps, games or an online marketplace. You also have to be knowledgeable regarding data analytics and skillful in using Word/Excel/PPT.
- Manage different game/app and data analysis on a daily basis.
- Market analysis on games/apps, channels, and make campaign plan.
- Design and Execute online/offline campaign to increase user awareness and revenue.
- Daily communication with business partners, develop joint marketing activities with partners.
- Identify potential VIP gamers through different channels such as in-game alliance, Groups, KOLs and Communities. Contact VIP gamers and maintain good relationship.
- Transfer online campaigns to VIP users and encourage gamers to join activities.
- Collect suggestions, complaints, issues from users, and solve related issues.
- Make sure the campaign implementation and KPI achievement.
- Improve the number of paid users and revenue through effective operation actions.
- Maintain the cooperation relationship with business partners and solve partner-related problems.
- Work with data & innovation team.
- 3 years of experience in digital industry operation
- Self-driving and a strong sense of responsibility, result-oriented and aggressive
- Able and eager to learn new concepts and challenge the existing framework
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail
- Strong quantitative, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute multiple projects under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter with the ability to manage your own workload
- Excellent verbal & written communication skill
- Out-going & Strong relationship management & interpersonal skills
- Able to travel to Erbil as the work requires
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process