The client is part of a number of offices in the middle east and UK, providing staffing services to the world’s largest corporations operating throughout the middle east. By combining passion for people, they go above and beyond competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
The clients recruitment team are currently looking to welcome a Senior Recruitment Consultant to be based in Beirut where you will be playing a key role growing their Lebanon business and also supporting clients in the wider region.
You will be fully accountable for growing your desk (Interims or Perms) and providing a very consultative recruitment service to clients and candidates.
Working at a fast pace to support the demands of our clients and stay ahead of the competition, as an experienced Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Manage a volume of incoming roles
- Take responsibility to develop and grow Lebanon desk through new business sales
- Have ownership of key accounts to manage and grow
- Full 360 recruitment role
- A dynamic, entrepreneurial team environment
- Basic salary based on experience
- Career progression opportunities to Area Manager
- Remote working available
- You will need to be an excellent self-starter and bring a solid and stable career as a Recruitment Consultant with a proven billing history
- Able to engage at a senior level with credibility and offer a truly consultative approach
- Ideally experienced in Oil & Gas roles/clients.
If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for your next challenge and would like to work in an entrepreneurial recruitment environment, then apply today.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process