MSELECT is hiring a South Area Manager for a manufacturing client in Basra. Candidates must have a minimum of 6 years of Trade Market & Distribution experience in FMCG and be fluent in Arabic and English.
We are looking for an experienced Area Manager to organize and oversee the operations of a number of stores. You will assume responsibility for the overall success of the stores by setting targets, supervising store managers, and ensuring they are attained. Effective area managers are skilled in managing diverse operations from a distance. They have a strategic mindset and are excellent leaders. Excellent abilities in financial and operations planning are also essential for the role.
The goal is to ensure our stores will meet and exceed expectations of business development and efficiency.
- Formulate fruitful business development strategies to ensure long-term success
- Set standards and objectives for different stores and departments
- Optimize and oversee operations to ensure efficiency
- Lead a team of store managers towards effective collaboration and attainment of goals
- Undertake sound financial management to ensure stores are profitable and stay within budget
- Ensure compliance with company’s policies and operational guidelines
- Deal with problems by providing creative and practical solutions
- Evaluate performance using key metrics and address issues to improve it
- Report to senior executives on progress and issues
- Assist upper management in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Bachelor Degree in related fields
- +6 years of Trade Market & Distribution experience at FMCG
- Experienced & high caliber Area Managers
- To manage all FF operation in their geography covering Retail, SWS & HORECA
- Upskill & develop the TM&D operation
- High reporting skills
- Hands on ERP system
- strong analytical skills (MS Excel), presentation skills (MS power point)
- Proven leadership skills
- Language skills: English and Arabic
- Have their own car
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.