MSELECT is looking to hire a HR Specialist for a multinational paints manufacturer in Fallujah; the candidate should hold a degree in Business, Law or Industrial Engineering, minimum of 3 years’ HR experience, fluency in English and Arabic is required.
HR Specialist will take part in exciting, challenging opportunity and rewarding experience where you can make a difference. To play a key role driving HR functional excellence and process improvement to build and promote an environment that fosters employee engagement and commitment, in support of a high performance culture, promote diversity and inclusion, innovation & creativity, and consistent with the organization’s vision and core values.
The incumbent will provide a broad range of HR support of business objectives, strategic goals, and human resource initiatives and practices that aligned with the overall business strategy. To work with business leaders and business units HR team worldwide and oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes and drive the effective and proper implementation. Responsible to develop and improve the effectiveness of HR services, processes, and programs designed to align HR solutions with key business initiatives.
- Support GM, HR in developing and implementing HR strategies and initiative aligned with the overall strategy.
- Assist to develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Assist with day to day operation of the HR functions and duties.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Responsible for recruitment and on boarding this includes developing job descriptions and specifications, preparing job adverts, sourcing candidates, checking application forms, short listings, interviewing, conduct background checking, prepare offer letter and employment contract and following up and coordinating with candidates throughout the process.
- Ensure follow up with the visa application process for new hire.
- Preparing and processing employee payroll.
- Prepare and arrange all other HR administration task i.e. letter, certificates etc.
- Oversees the implementation of all HR Processes’ and provide support and following up with BU’s HR team to ensure it is properly implemented.
- Ensures compliance with legislation and HR policies, and adherence to compliance standards in all areas of responsibility.
- Ensures that the area of responsibility is properly organized and drive results.
- Ensure to deliver special projects within the time frame. Clarifying project objective, setting timetables and schedules; conducting research, developing and organizing information, fulfilling transactions.
- Support to drive the people processes (Performance, Development, Career Progression and Succession Planning) to ensure employees level of performance and capabilities meet current and future standards. Following up with managers, assisting them and employees when needed, ensuring it is properly implemented.
- Support to create and design different recognition programs and drive for its implementation.
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensuring line managers are up to date with changes to any policies.
- Provide support to new employee throughout the process and ensure the new employee will have a proper and smooth on-boarding and orientation.
- Oversees, updating and maintaining the human resource database (HRIS). Ensure that system records are accurately recorded and cross-checked. Tracks and resolve problems and checks system operations as scheduled. Ensures that human resources files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance and coach employees regarding HR programs, practices and procedures.
- Participate to employees’ grievances and any related investigation by meeting the concerned people and establishing conclusions/action plans to be taken.
- Work closely with the GM’s, group employees and HR team across all location to understand current issues that can be supported or resolved through HR practices, process, or policies.
- Develop and maintain a respectable image and achieve a high degree of credibility for the Human Resources Team.
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment in order to set up and improve the HR policies and initiatives to enhance overall business performance.
- Research best practices, recommending new initiatives, following up on their implementation and improving them accordingly.
- Support GM, HR designed/identify and implementation of training & development program to improve performance and productivity.
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Human Resources, Law or Industrial Engineering is a must. Master degree is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience Human Resources as HR Generalist/Specialist in a comparable business organizations (preferably in a multinational environment).
- Experience in Menaitech HR System is a plus.
- Experience and Knowledge in Hay Methodology performance Management is a plus.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills – Written and Verbal Fluency in English and Arabic.
- Computer Literacy (Windows Office Package and G-suite), expert knowledge in HRMS and ERP Systems.
- Knowledge in Menaitech HR System.
- Project Management.
- Organizational Skills detail oriented and the ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver results that meet deadlines and schedules.
- Team Player and Strong Collaborative Style.
- Project Management.