MSELECT is looking to hire an Import Purchasing Assistant for an industrial client in Babil. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of procurement experience. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
We are looking to employ an Import Purchasing Assistant to carry out the administrative duties of the purchasing department in addition to making purchases when needed. Duties include arranging purchase requests, invoices and coordinating with the accounts department and the rest of the departments.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out office work for the purchasing department.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Organizing the on-time delivery of purchased supplies to the company.
- Liaising with suppliers in relation to any cost or invoice queries and obtaining a resolution.
- Auditing accounts and prices and coordinating with the accounts department.
- Maintaining and securing the purchasing departments administrative records and data.
- Processing purchase orders for goods and services; advising staff on purchasing requirements. Managing documentation and filing related to the purchase department.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of Procurement experience.
- Strong working knowledge of various spare parts specific mechanical and electrical.
- Some maintenance knowledge.
- Fluent in English & Arabic reading and writing.
- Good in computer skills, Word, Excel and email correspondence.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process