MSELECT is hiring a Production Supervisor for a manufacturing client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in FMCG with proven production line experience and be fluent in Arabic and English.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise all workers in the production to ensure steady flow of production activities
- Implement production recipes and adjusting, as necessary to produce products within specifications
- Machinery maintenance follow up with the maintenance department
- Implement production control, inventory control and output by completing the daily production report and deliver to finish goods warehouse
- Lead operators and labors to meet production yield and target
- Ensure that all checklist and reports are filled by the operators
- Ensure that production area is clean
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Perform administrative duties and coordinate with HR department related to employee’s leave, disciplinary matters, medical reimbursement, attendance, memos etc.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the line managers
- Bachelor degree in related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in FMCG with a proven production lines experience
- FMCG industry experience (Tobacco, Food, Soft Drinks & Beverage) is a must
- High reporting skills
- Language professionalism: English, Arabic
- Hands on ERP system
- Proven skills & experience in managing individual
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.