MSELECT is hiring a Demand & Supply Planner for a manufacturing client in Baghdad. Candidates must have minimum 4 years of material and supply planning with very good knowledge in a manufacturing environment and be fluent in Arabic and English.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and manage sales and operations planning process to ensure alignment of functions to deliver the business goals for short and long term, align volumes with all stakeholders – Finance, Production, Sales, etc.
- Build a weekly planning processes to align with internal and external teams on ensuring monthly, quarterly & yearly targets are being met, red-flagging any concerns.
- Manage inventory levels, create production plans and Material supply plans and keep Stock level within the Agreed policies.
- Develop supply plans driven by demand forecast.
- Accurately report stocks and sales closing.
- Ensuring monthly accurate consolidated sales forecast is shared across relevant stakeholders & translate locked sales forecast to production forecast for factory.
- You can create excel models to manage the data sets, Dashboard, and the planning for finished goods and raw material.
- Monitor and create the KPIs (forecast accuracies, Inventory levels, RM stocks, Accuracy in supply plan, Capacity and utilization for factory).
- You can Review the demand, create statistical forecast, prepare and lead the monthly demand review locally and with HQ.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Management.
- Must have at least 4 years Material and supply planning with a very good knowledge in a manufacturing environment highly desirable.
- FMCG industry experience (Tobacco, Food, Soft Drinks & Beverage . . . etc.) is a must.
- High reporting skills.
- Language professionalism: English, Arabic.
- Demonstrated experience with processing large datasets.
- Working knowledge of MS Office with high proficiency in Excel.
- Comprehensive understanding of ERP system process related to demand planning, master scheduling and inventory management.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.