MSELECT is looking to hire a Supply Chain Manager for a manufacturing client in Baghdad. Candidates must have minimum 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management in addition to Import/Export knowledge in the FMCG industry and be fluent in Arabic and English.
Supply chain managers develop and monitor a company’s supply chain strategy. Their goal is to improve productivity and efficiency and reduce costs while securing high quality material for their company.
- Analyzing supply chain data and performance
- Maintaining inventory
- Supervising and training employees
- Bachelor Degree in related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management in addition to Import/Export knowledge.
- FMCG industry experience (Tobacco, Food, Soft Drinks & Beverage . . . etc.) is a plus.
- High reporting skills.
- Language professionalism: English, Arabic.
- Hands on ERP system.
- Proven skills & experience in managing individual.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.