MSELECT is hiring an Ops Readiness Maintenance Engineer for an international oil and gas operator in Basrah. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and be fluent in Arabic and English.
This role is the focal point to assure New Projects are delivered with Reliability and Maintenance Build program in conformance with Operations Readiness Maintenance Build Specification (0000RO-C-G0-G000-OP-STR-0027).
- Assure inspection and maintenance readiness for new projects and uploading into CMMS
- Guide project contractor on the development of the master equipment list using organizations’ procedure
- Facilitate workshop with company personnel and contractor to conduct criticality assessment in order to derive a criticality rating for systems and equipment within the facility
- Safety/Environmental Critical Equipment and Production/Business Critical Equipment is clearly defined and documented using procedure for Safety Critical Equipment Identification & Criticality Assessment Process (000RO-C-OM-G000-OP-PRO-0001)
- Advise project contractor to develop and assign risk-based reliability strategies for installed equipment, utilizing equipment strategies and FMECA techniques. The strategies are based on the maintenance strategy with a standard set of tools to develop the strategy and will require leadership for the development of job plans, planned maintenance routines (PMR’s) and maintenance procedures
- Assure the contractor provide an auditable justification of the program at the time of project handover
- Review all Project document pertinent to Maintenance activities and assure they are submitted in the right format to be uploaded into the CMMS
- Interface with project contractor on the development of job plans, planned maintenance routines (pMR’s) and maintenance procedures aligned with organization’s procedures
- Review contractor recommended list of spare parts in spare parts inter- changeability record (“SPIR”) forms, two-years operational and capital spares. (SPIR template 0000rp-g0-g000-dm-tpl-0013) and seek quantities agreement with maintenance team
- Assure the contractor has conducted a spare parts optimization by comparing with the materials catalogue to avoid duplication. Ensure accurate and complete data for spare parts within the CMMS
- Review contractor safety critical equipment performance standards document
- Review contractor last Maintenance & Preservation Report to assure the integrity of the equipment handed over
- Engineering or relevant science degree
- Professional or Chartered Engineer
EXPERIENCE & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrable track record and competency in maintenance roles
- Experience with development and deployment of a maintenance programs
- Ability to engage and work with operations personnel, stakeholders and project contractors / suppliers
- Excellent facilitation skills with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the project and operations teams
- Attention to detail
Indirect Reporting relationship (up and down):
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.