MSELECT is looking to hire an Ads Business Development Manager for a leading global technology client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of business development experience in digital media paid agency or consultant. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
We are seeking for an innovative, result-oriented, customer-centric fellow traveler, who will be responsible for developing, managing, and executing high-impact partnership activities to accelerate our Ads business growth. In this role, you will drive internal thinking around our customer growth, partner acquisition strategy through marketing partnerships and deliver results with the strategy. This position will leverage your strong understanding of Ads platform operation, clients acquisition and membership marketing to build the high-impact partnership.
- Take the lead to identify, evaluate, negotiate, and manage marketing partnerships that accelerates Ads business growth in Iraq and Levant region.
- Evaluate strategic partnerships and prepare insight for important categories, give business review to senior management regarding the progress.
- Own solution driven thinking to work with external partners to improve customer growth efficiency, including new customer acquisition and existing customer maintenance.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Product, Operations, Technical, Marketing, and senior management to acquire new advertisers.
- Know well about mobile ads business, how advertisers are thinking and provide solution accordingly.
- +3 years of business development experience in digital media paid agency or consultant, better to have the mobile service or internet background.
- Have good business negotiation skills and have the basically knowledge on the business contract structure and risk management.
- Basic insight and data analysis skills and the business story building
- Be good and interpersonal relationship understanding, target-oriented.
- Have experience in Facebook, google, amazon or ads agency (preferred).
- Have existing relationship with local top ads service provider (SSP or DSP) (preferred).
- Work location: Baghdad or Erbil.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.