MSELECT is looking to hire a Training Administrator for a local service client in Erbil. Candidates must have at least 4 years of experience and be fluent in English and Arabic.
Prepare, facilitate, monitor, evaluate, and document training activities in the company.
- Inform employees about training options and new schedules
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness, if needed
- Track and report on training outcomes
- Provide feedback to program participants and management
- Maintain employee training records
- Handle logistics for training activities, including venues and equipment
- Establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers
- Coordinate off-site training activities for employees
- Manage training budget
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Administration of contracts, attendance and feedback forms
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Planning and Organizing
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, mainly Word, Excel; PowerPoint and SharePoint, is a plus
- Strong negotiation, communication, and influencing skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to complete the task in a timely manner
- Team Player
- Language Skills: English and Arabic
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.