International oil & gas operator is looking for Piping Supervisors to be based in Duhok. Minimum 10 years of experience in piping projects with fluency in English and Kurdish.
Company is seeking experienced Piping Supervisors to be based at the operations sites in Kurdistan. The Piping Supervisors will be joining an international and dynamic working environment characterized by experienced, skilled and motivated employees.
The piping Supervisors shall be responsible for the co-ordination of the Piping Works primarily focusing on the supervision and management of contractors. The Piping Supervisor shall all assist in the determination of requirements for materials and construction equipment and the co-ordination with other works being undertaken by the Company and other parties in relation to the work.
Health, safety, environment and security are core values at company and are taken very seriously and all employees are expected to play their role in promoting a Safety Culture awareness.
- Management and delivery of Piping Works in accordance with the companies HSE policy
- Maintains daily/regular contact with the contractor.
- Ensures works are executed according to the contract and agreed risk controls.
- Supervises and is responsible for safe and responsible contract implementation and completion.
- Defines and safely delivers cost effective construction solutions to internationally recognized standards, some within challenging timescales.
- Raise internal project construction approval documentation, review scope changes and change requests as required;
- Participate in Job Risk Assessments as required.
- Produce construction status reports.
- Monitor construction progress and ensure necessary information flow between stakeholders to meet project milestones
- Support effective handover and closure of construction contracts.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- More than 10 years of experience in piping works projects, preferably within the oil and gas industry.
- Experience of contractor HSE Management
- Have a wide range of technical skills and experience and a practical knowledge of typical oil field construction works.
- Experience in supporting the development of technically acceptable, constructible and operable cost-effective solutions to complex problems.
- Experienced in monitoring construction works and identify quality issues early.
- Open, clear, communication style
- Passionate leader of multi-discipline teams with strong focus on safety and leading people
- Ability to coordinate and provide interface between the Company’s Engineering, Operations and Construction teams.
- Proven experience in contractor management
- Flexible working style with adaptability
- High energy, strong work ethic. Self-starter with “fire in the belly”
- Ability to achieve results in a small company through initiative and taking accountability
- Ability to cope with pressure, complexity and ambiguity while bringing order and clarity