Mselect is looking to hire a Corporate Social Responsibility Manager for an international oil and gas operator to be based in Erbil. Minimum 10 years of experience of working with international/ government bodies with fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic.
- Senior Advisor will support Branch Manager in all aspects of Government Affairs, Community Engagement, Strategic Communication and Media Relations.
Responsibilities and Key Objectives:
- Candidate will be required to interact with key decision makers in Kurdistan region on issues related to the hydrocarbon sector.
- Position requires broad knowledge of the functioning of the government at the federal, Kurdish regional and provisional levels.
- Position requires ability to work successfully in partnership with a broad spectrum of government, public and business partners.
- Candidate must be a highly competent and skilled professional in the areas of government relations, communications, media and corporate social responsibility.
- Graduate degree and a minimum ten years’ experience of working with international/ government bodies.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent language skills – English, Kurdish and Arabic
- Excellent cross-cultural, interpersonal and team skills are required