MSELECT is looking to hire an HR Executive for an international Manufacturing and distribution client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- To offer the most suitable talent and L&D solutions in order to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the existing workforce. Coordinate all talent management issues needed in the mid-long term, internal – external resourcing process, manage all learning and development activities, cooperate with managers for learning needs analysis of each department and act accordingly.
- Supports HR Manager to ensure that the required L&D and talent strategies are defined, and the actions are taken in parallel with company’s vision and mission in accordance with functional needs and collaboration with the business leaders.
- Determines employee training needs to produce continuous development plans and advices department managers in the process of learning activities of department members.
- Handles all L&D and talent management related reporting.
- Partners closely with related Group HR expertise leads to streamline talent and L&D activities.
- Responsible for creation, implementing and maintenance of talent and L&D policies and procedures.
- Cooperates with external vendors to organize the most effective learning solutions for the capability development of all employees.
- Helps the growth of internal trainer programs and organizes train the trainer programs for cost efficiencies for L&D
- Takes part in development of business plans and budgets from the talent management and L&D perspectives.
Qualifications & Skills Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in related filed
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication, cross-functional problem solving skills
- Willingness to be versatile and flexible in a rapidly changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency, meeting deadlines and benchmarks.
- A good blend of technical, analytical and creative thinking skills
Critical Experiences Specific to this Job
- Good knowledge of company HR and LMS Systems.
- Managerial and/or other functions experience is plus.
- Ability to lead and manage cross-function teams, upper management and Corporate.
- HR Manager
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.