Mselect is looking to hire a HR Manager for an international oil & gas operator to be based in Erbil. Minimum 5 years of experience in the same field with fluency in English, Arabic and Kurdish.
Setting up HR administration and support
Experience, qualifications and skills
- Degree in HR / administration / legal/ economic
- Min 5 years of relevant experience
- Applicable knowledge of local labor law
- HR competences: HR administration, compensation and benefits, learning and development, recruitment, budget analysis, policies and procedures
- Knowledge and practical experience in setting up HR administration for new organizations
- Experience in dealing with expats: documents, residency cards, registration, etc.
- Ensure appropriate management of HR administration in accordance with local laws and internal corporate procedures and policies of the Company;
- Manage MNR portal with respect to HR related issues;
- Follow up staffing plan;
- Follow up HR budget limits, prepare reports;
- Ensure preparation and submission of correct data for payroll, submission of timesheets;
- Provide personnel with life insurance, medical insurance and travel insurance.
- Together with Head Office HR keep updated disciplinary rules and other HR policies and procedures and ensure approval with MNR if needed;
- Follow up on Performance Management together with Head Office HR;
- Together with Head Office HR work out and follow up on training plans and personnel development programs;
- Together with Head Office HR work out and follow up on personnel succession programs;
- Together with Head Office HR build and support Corporate Culture;
- Legal base and corporate policies regarding HR management and administration
- Languages: English, Arabic, Kurdish
- Location: Erbil