Job Responsibilities:Maintains and enhances the organization's internal and outsourced human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining excellent relationships with our clients in Iraq and globally, advising from a senior level of the company.
Human Resources Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organisation and outsourced staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Expert point of contact in Iraqi Labour Law for our clients.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource legal requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organisation in disputes.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by ensuring team maintains our filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies and conferences on behalf of the company.
- Attends regular meetings with key clients
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible for company quality control and auditing.
- Ensuring smooth onboarding of new employees.
Human Resources Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field