MSELECT is hiring a Merchandiser for an international retail client in Salah ad-Din. Candidates must have at least 3 years of relevant sales experience in the electronics industry. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
Continue to improve the company's brand image and market awareness. And concentrating on increasing sales and maximizing retail success. In-store sales engagement, both direct and indirect.
- Responsible for driving electronic product sell-through and sell-out across multiple channels within assigned territories
- Increase the company's market share by meeting the assigned sell-out target through direct interaction with dealers as well as indirect sales activities both inside and outside the store
- Maintain excellent market relationships with (store managers, stakeholders, and other sales representatives) to ensure brand competitiveness and the development of strong partnerships
- Manage and/or monitor the company's in-store marketing and merchandising status through product display and POP, as well as consumer promotion execution, to ensure market presence
- Conducting successful market visits and tracking all competitors' market activities and tactics
- Maintain retail product standards by inspecting all branded displays and marketing materials on a regular basis
- Graduate with a Bachelor's Degree or Diploma
- Minimum of three years' experience as a field Merchandiser and/or field Salesman in the electronics industry Strong sales and up-selling background
- Strong operational and merchandising execution experience
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of both English and Arabic
- A car is an absolute necessity
- Traveling within Iraq
- Competence and excellent communication skills
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.