MSELECT is looking to hire a Merchandiser for an international retail client in Anbar. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant sales experience in the electronics industry. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
To keep improving company’s brand image & awareness in the market. And focusing into driving sales growth and maximizing retail success. Including direct & indirect sales engagement in-store level.
- Responsible for driving sell-thru & sell-out of electronic products across multiple channels within assigned territories.
- Maximize company market share by achieving allocated sell-out target thru direct interaction with dealers as well as indirect sales activities both in and out of the store.
- Maintain an excellent relationship in the market including (store managers & stakeholders and other sales representatives), to secure brand competitiveness and develop strong partnerships.
- Ensure company market presence by managing and/or monitoring company in-store marketing and merchandising status through product display and POP as well as consumer promotion execution
- Conducting successful market visits and track all competitors activities and tactics in the market.
- Ensure retail products standards are maintained by regularly inspecting all branded displays and marketing materials.
- College or Diploma graduate.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a field Merchandiser and/or field Salesman in the electronics industry.
- Strong background knowledge in sales & up-selling.
- Strong background in operational excellence and merchandising execution.
- Proficiency in English & Arabic.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Owning a car is a must.
- Ability to travel within Iraq.
- Excellent communication & competency skills.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.