MSELECT is hiring a Registration Officer with 2 years of experience for one of its international clients in Erbil. Fluency in English and Kurdish is required.
- Understand the MNR registration system well enough to be able to provide clear and accurate information regarding the registration process to companies wishing to register with the MNR;
- Ensure a timely and service-oriented approach is taken towards all requests, applications and enquiries received;
- Follow-up with applicants via telephone and email;
- Receive telephone calls and enquiries related to the registration process;
- Manage emails professionally.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in administrative/office role.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent use of MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to deal effectively with people at every level
- Excellent English and Kurdish oral and writing skills; Arabic language skills desirable.
- Has experience writing professional emails in English.
- Has an understanding of the oilfield - this could be from experience with working with an IOC or major OSC, or it could be from a petroleum engineering education or similar;
- Is motivated and ready to take on new tasks not mentioned below.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.