MSELECT is looking for a Fire And Security Sales Engineer in Baghdad-Iraq. At least (-3+) years successfully selling security and fire systems industry for one of the reginal company in the Integrated Solution Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and also specialist in the field of security and fire solutions.
- Sells, with minimal supervision, the offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to all members of the construction community to include contractors, consultants and designers while reaching optimal profit levels. Sells, renews and expands renewable service agreements, including multi-year agreements, to both new and existing assigned customers.
- Builds partnering relationships with the owner construction community responsible for the decision-making process to drive the sale of offerings. Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Understands the customer’s business cycle customer base. Demonstrates technical and business expertise and maintains a high level of credibility. Garners loyalty, trust and commitment from the customer.
- Seeks out, targets and initiates contact with multiple prospective customers in alignment with company’s strategy. Develops and maintains a network of industry contacts.
- Addresses customer’s operational and environmental objectives, needs and requirements. Recommends solutions and links customer objectives to total value solution and competitive advantage. Differentiates company’s services and products from competitors by applying creativity, ingenuity, and innovation in a value added sales approach.
- Positively and credibly influences BE strategies with the construction community. Frequently creates competitive, high quality and timely estimates, proposals, and cost/benefit analysis. Effectively writes, and presents proposals. Negotiates value, addresses resistance and closes the sale.
- Utilizes applicable sales tools effectively to plan and document progress as well as increase business opportunity in accounts. Leverages sales process to close sales quickly. Manages the high activity of the pipeline in the managed system with a focus on sales phase, close date, and probability of close as well as other pertinent information.
- Understanding of CCTV, Access control, and Fire equipment and system applications
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related discipline required.
- Successfully selling security and fire systems industry.
- Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and quality in business.
- Excellent initiative and interpersonal communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence the market at key levels.
Please note only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.