Our client is one of the largest dairy companies working in over 100 countries around the world. They are currently looking for a Sales Supervisor in Baghdad the ideal candidates must have 4-6 years of experience in Sales.
- Responsible for Retail Sales Fleets operation / sales staff in the assigned territory
- Responsible for achieving sales target in the assigned territory.
- Directly responsible for collection / reconciliation from company approved credit customers (make a weekly review with comments and deadlines).
- Negotiate and finalise temporary / permanent display/ BDA agreements with selected customers and ensure that the best space allocation.
- Monitor daily activities of the salesmen and follow up on sales progress, collection status and accomplishments.
- Guide and support salesmen to achieve better results by allocating sales and collection targets by getting commitments from sales team (bottom-up approach)
- Take steps to improve distribution of products (100% listing in Supermarkets)
- Ensure proper implementation of sales campaigns / promotional activities and follow up on the promotion plan. (Trade and Consumer campaigns)
- Ensure the salesmen timely submission of reports.
- Ensure that salesmen are strictly following the Arla Procedures & Guidelines.
- Conduct regular meetings with Sales Manager on status of sales & Collections.
- Check / Approve the entire sales order/ final invoice / GRV entered by Sales Rep / Storekeeper. Control Market Return (minimise to the agreed limit).
- Daily report problems and market observations to Sales Manager (Feedback)
- Make sure that Salesman is carrying Minimum stock in his sales truck.
- Check expiries, cash shortages on daily basis and ensure payments collection.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with all the credit customers.
- Travel with the sales team regularly, provide them backup whenever necessary.
- Ensure physical involvement in operation of route when staff shortages arise.
- Generate daily and monthly reports regarding the overall sales achievements and also competitor activities. (Assist ASM to prepare monthly progress report).
- Ensure proper implementation of company policy on financial and sales related matters.
- Organize Sales team vacation and replacement within his area.
- Make sure the use of Uniform and maintain a respectable outfit during working hours.
- Insure Sales trucks are well serviced / maintained. (Cleanliness, Service, accident report.)
- Carry out random audits on personal outstanding balances.
- Develop sales team working under his supervision.
- Perform any other jobs assigned by the Sale Manager
- Sales Targets are achieved on monthly basis inline with collection.
- Keeping abreast of competitor activities and informing Area Sales Manager/ KAM
- Identification of new business opportunities.
- Route Re-Structuring
- Control on market investment (display budget, promotion allocation, listing fee etc)
- Controlled Returns as per the set % Limit.
- Ensure smooth operations (all routes should be operational)
- Min 5 years of experience as a salesman or in a related occupation in a well known FMCG company is required
Skills and competencies
- Iraqi D/L
- Selling ad Negotiation Skills
- Strong Leadership and convincing skills
- Organize, motivate and able to lead sales teams
- Practical and result oriented.
- Manage basic financial tool
- Computer literacy
- Team player and support for his team