MSELECT is looking to hire a Finance/Business Analyst for an international manufacturer client to be based in Tehran, Iran.
To support financial and management procedures for the client, ensuring compliance with all internal standards, controls and implementing best practice whilst meeting internal customer satisfaction goals and the company’s overall corporate strategy
- Supporting the client management on localization plans especially looking into tax/legal implications.
- Supporting management on assessment of potential Merger & acquisition.
- Supporting management on conducting market study for Iran localization plans for all BU’s.
- Monthly reports for revenues and expenditures and all other controlling aspects of the Divisions & Business Units on a country/ unit level; manages BU country/ unit costs; analyses and interprets accounting transactions, records, and reports during and outside of the period close.
- Ensuring month end activities are performed relevant to reporting deadlines.
- Monitoring and reporting cash flow on weekly and monthly basis.
- Preparing & reviewing of the client payroll
- Supports Regional BU Heads of Controlling and stakeholders by delivering comprehensive, complete and timely financial information for the purpose of Business management and decision making.
- Oversees end-to-end financial close and internal reporting process.
- Ensuring compliance with local taxes and VAT in line with Iranian Laws.
- Timely submission of tax returns and liaise with the authorities
- Preparing financial statements and coordinating with the auditors for audit reports/Planning etc.
- Assessment of bank facilities and Monitoring & reporting of bank guarantee expiry dates and its headroom
- Preparing, Monitoring and control of CAPEX expenditure including monthly depreciation posting.
- Monitory insurance policy expiry dates, Invoice follow up and relevant reporting
- To ensure that all Internal Control Systems are enforced within company and analyse financial data and convert into meaningful management information
- Preparation and submission of any ad hoc reports required by Corporate.
- To support Sales Managers and Project Managers in interpreting and understanding the financial accounts and provide explanations of significant variations to local management team
- Checking of invoices/journals for correct accounting booking with supporting documentation required during payment run.
- All other duties as relevant to the post.
- High communication skills
- High standard of spoken and written English and Persian is a must
- Educated to degree level
- CA/CPA/CIMA or equivalent qualification.
- 5+ years relevant experience within a Finance Management role (within Manufacturing/international Company is a must)
- Treasury Management experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- General computer skills
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.