MSELECT is looking for a Supply Planning Supervisor in Baghdad, for one of our regional leading industrial client, 5 years of experience in supply planning operations is required.
Responsible for supply planning for factory, including scheduling and replenishment of materials to minimize disruptions to supply, and meet the agreed service levels for the markets.
- Manage the supply planning process; focusing on short term supply planning and inventory management of finished goods.
- Generate Short/Medium term master production scheduling and material requirement planning
- Work closely with the third party planning team (local and imported packs) to ensure delivery of customer service, stock and cost requirements
- Work closely with the logistics teams to ensure delivery of customer service, stock and cost requirements.
- Work closely with distribution to understand outbound network constraints and liaise with the appropriate planning teams (site and third party) to overcome short/medium term constraints
- Identify potential bottlenecks on finished goods production, including with key suppliers, and propose ways to resolve them at optimal cost
- Work closely with demand planning manager to drive complexity reduction in terms of SKUs
- Deliver the business supply planning process, particularly the annual supply planning process, to ensure a robust supply plan is issued to the manufacturing sourcing units, third party and sourcing teams for volume and cost planning purposes.
- Manage the stock holding policy in order to meet customer service level targets.
- Manages material inventories and material call offs of RM/PM with suppliers within set inventory targets.
- Determines inbound logistics requirements
Academic and professional qualifications:
University Degree in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, Commercial Management
Experience: 5 years Supply Planning operations